Steven Hoskinson, MA, MAT, is the Founder and Chief Compassion Officer (CCO) of Organic Intelligence® and the non-profit organisation Organic Intelligence Outreach Institute. Steve created the Human Empowerment And Resiliency Training (OI HEARTrainingsm) based on Organic Intelligence, which is a positive psychology, fractal method known for its implicit exposure approach to trauma. Mindfulness-based, it is used around the world by those engaged in the interpersonal neurobiology, resiliency and recovery fields.
Since 1999, Steve has trained thousands of individuals in the helping professions in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East in the art of the compassionate treatment of trauma. As Professional Training Faculty for the Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Institute, he has mentored and trained teachers across the globe and is also Adjunct Faculty for JFK University’s Somatic Psychology program.
Steve has graduate degrees in Theology and Psychology, established Hoskinson Consulting, Inc. in 2007 in San Diego, CA, and is a founding member of the Northern California Society for Integrative Mental Health and the International Transformational Resilience Coalition. He also served on the Global Training and Education Council for the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute.
Further information about Steve Hoskinson and his work can be found at:
- his website: www.OrganicIntelligence.org, it is in-development and a temporary version is currently available.
- the Organic Intelligence Facebook page.
- The OI Blog
- Steve Hoskinson’s Google+ page
- his profile page as an SE Practitioner
- his Organic Intelligence Twitter feed.
- his Organic Intelligence Youtube Channel
- the Steve Hoskinson category of the ISE Video Library